The Many Faces of Anxiety

December 25, 2013

Advertise Your Product – FREE! Market your product, service, or website with 100% free advertising. Market online, in magazines & newspapers, on radio & TV, even in books & directories. Insider secrets revealed at Click Here! If I were to spill my guts about my panic and anxiety history you might say it sounds like I was schitzophrenic. Actually I told somone a while ago just how bad I was and that is exactly what he said; "sounds like you were schitzophrenic". I even had frightening feelings of body dismorphia and could not sleep. I want to tell everyone here somthing. I will NOT tell about how bad I was in gross detail because all it will do, ultimately, is freak you out and make you think "my god how terrifying" and that is the last thing you need right now. You do not need to read about my story and then translate it into your own personal fears at this very moment, though I understand how theraputic it can be. Many years ago I was all over the internet joining anxiety groups and shared everything, but little did I realize that was part of what was purpetuating the condition. The Linden Method - Stop General Anxiety and Panic Attack Fast! The Linden Method saved my life. Check out lindenmethod.com. Anxiety and panic are a NON ISSUE. Ill be honest with you all, I HATE sounding like a damn salesman but I really dont have a choice. I would not be so ardent about showing people this method if it hadnt literally saved my life. I thought I was cursed for life, seriously. I couldnt sleep, had terrifying feelings and sensations all over my body, had very macabre and distrubing thoughts, but THEY DO NOT MATTER ANYMORE. They simply do not exist and I will not get into the very gross and disturbing details of my anxiety/panic past. I just want to talk about my well and balanced PRESENT and tell you, honestly, that you can do it! Please believe me. The Linden Method is like a step up from CBT, though it does use the same techniques on a fundamental level. The method I used doesn't allow you to "put it off" or get feelings like "Im too scared to do this, I give up". There are a lot of parts to the method but its overall methodology is very simple and scientific. It focuses mainly on the amygdala and Charles' discovery that this small organ in the brain is one of the main culprits in panic/anxiety conditions and once you completely "reprogram" this organ it is impossible to relapse. This taken with the many health and other tips in the pack make for a perfect arsenal. It took me ohhhhh... about 6 months to get to what I would call 90% well where I didnt need the method anymore. It was just hard wired into me and after about a year I was like "anxiety, what anxiety?". THis doesnt mean that I dont get scared anymore like if I have a nightmare or somthing haha. All the natural and built in safety aspects of anxiety are still there, just not the purpetual 24/7 switched on anxiety. Another thing that really helped in the method was learning Qi Kung which is very gentle but effective exorsize. It really helps get the blood and oxygen flowing and makes you feel like a rock! I started working again and doing Qi Kung every morning made me feel like I could tackle any sort of physical work easily. It just makes you feel better all around. Another thing I should mention about this great method is how quickly it begins to work. Within 3 days I was panic attack free. I remember my last panic attack and realizing "This will never happen again", and it didn't. This for me was one of the most amazing parts of the method. Once I commited myself to the CD called the "panic eliminator" I was panic free in about 6 hours. When you first listen to this CD you might think, like I did, "this is crazy, does he really want me to do this?" After a few days of letting the information sink in I decided to dive into the actual practice that it tells you to do and BOOM, done! It is hard for people to understand when I say I cured myself from panic and anxiety completely using just one method. I think because it quite trully is too good to believe to be true. Like "there is just no way" hahaha. I was taken aback myself when I discovered the Linden Method at lindemethod.com and actually called the center and asked them "is this true? Has this method really cured over 80,000 people with anxiety and panic?". She said very simply "yes, we have an amazing success rate". Hell, I had nothing to lose! I have already spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on both conventional and unconventional therapies like Reiki and meditation, medical doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, ER visits, and many different kinds of prescription drugs. I was desperate and ready to try anything because NOTHING was working, at least not in a curing capacity.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site really has all the information I wanted about this
subject and didn't know who to ask.

my web site :: Binära Optioner